Clear Braces for Adults. Straight Teeth. Less Time.
Let’s talk about your smile.
- Are you unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed of your smile?
- Have you thought about adult braces to straighten your teeth?
- Do you cover your mouth when you laugh, smile or talk?
- Do you think braces or other teeth straightening procedures could be too invasive or too expensive?
- Don’t want to be stuck in metal braces for years?
Grand Oaks Dental offers effective, safe, and affordable clear braces for adults.
Six Month Smiles is a great alternative for adults who want straighter teeth but do not want to be in traditional braces for 2 years or longer. The average treatment time is 6 months but can be as short as 4 months and as long as 9 months. Most patients will not be in braces longer than one year.
Once a patient has decided to proceed with treatment, we have an initial appointment. At this appointment, we take a series of photos, ask questions about their treatment concerns, and take impressions (molds) of their teeth to send to the Six Month Smiles lab. Two weeks later, the patient will return for us to put the clear braces on. After that visit, the patient will come back at least once a month for adjustments to be done to the braces.
Our patients say that they love the fact that the braces are clear, and that they see results so quickly. While the braces are on, they do have a modified diet of softer foods, but that is to be expected with any type of braces treatment.
Contact Grand Oaks Dental to schedule your appointment today.
What Is Six Month Smiles?
How Six Months Smiles Works!